Providing an environment that offers support services for residents and a return on investment for owners is one of the most challenging, yet highly rewarding, ventures one can undertake. No matter the size of a residential building, it has the power to shape lives and create a supportive community. Henderson Brown understand this better than most with personal experience living in an apartment community, they understand the level of service and support residents appreciate. Every property offers an opportunity to create a unique community through the location, amenities available and the people that choose to make it their home. Their philosophy is simple and remains at the core of all they do to make your house a home and your home a community.
For over 25 years, Henderson Brown has been a leader in facilities management across the Melbourne metropolitan area. With expertise in residential and commercial building management, Henderson Brown’s excellence in providing services tailored to their client’s needs has created their reputation for reliability and attention to detail. With over five billion dollars of assets under management, the Henderson Brown team is entrusted to support a broad range of clients to achieve peace of mind knowing their valuable property is in good hands. Henderson Brown is a Member of the ‘Facilities Management Association of Australia’.
Other buildings they are currently managing:
• Fifty Albert, South Melbourne
• Capitol Grand, South Yarra
• The Eastbourne, East Melbourne
Henderson Brown will manage the below services via the residents’ app that has been designed for The International:
• Booking the private dining room, which can accommodate up to 20 of your closest friends. This can be catered upon request with full back of house kitchen facilities available.
• Booking of one of the two executive office suites fitted with AV conference facilities
• Booking the rooftop barbeque and rooftop entertaining space
• Coordinate deliveries to your personal valet pod via the concierge
• Book services such as dog walking, car cleaning, dry cleaning and other day-to-day services via the concierge
• Order coffee from the café
• Log defect requests and general repairs as required
• Enable secure tradesperson access to your residence via the concierge – with written approval
• Notification of any deliveries to the cool room, including perishable goods
• Notification of events hosted by the building manager for the residents
• Notification of upcoming scheduled works within common areas
• View owner’s corporation minutes and meeting agendas
• Notification of wine deliveries and wine storage replenishment