The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have implemented a range of measurements including social distancing and cleaning to keep communities safe.
Private inspections of residential properties for sale and lease in Metro Melbourne can now proceed (from 11.59pm 27 September 2020):
– Only one attendee is permitted at each private inspection (attendees may be accompanied by 1 other person from an existing household, an intimate partner or children under 18 years old)
– Attendees must wear an appropriate face covering (face mask) for the entire duration of the inspection
– Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
– Buyers and Tenants can travel outside their 5km radius to attend a private inspection (excluding properties located in regional Victoria)
– Buyers can leave their home for a maximum of two hours to attend a pre-arranged private inspection of a property
– Standard social distancing and hygiene requirements remain
– All inspection attendees will be recorded for contact tracing purposes
– Written confirmation of the appointment will be sent from the agent to the attendee prior to the inspection
If you are located in a regional COVID-19 restriction zone and wish to inspect one of our properties, you unfortunately will not be able to physically attend the property. Through the use of technology, we are still able to facilitate virtual property inspections.
Should you visit via private appointment, there will be some screening questions we’ll need to ask you:
– Have you travelled outside of Australia in the last 14 days?
– Have you been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19?
– Are you displaying any flu-like symptoms?
– Are you awaiting a COVID-19 test result?
If the answer to any of the questions is yes, please alert one of our staff.
For the latest information on COVID-19 please visit www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus« Back To News