Accounts Administrator – Melbourne based | Part-time, three days per week
Based out of our Melbourne Office and reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Administrator is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all incoming invoices for all business units, ensuring that the accounting systems are always up to date with no late fees payable. This sets the foundation for the group’s reporting needs to comply with reporting standards and company policies, as well as providing accurate financial information to the company’s decision-makers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
– Accurately enter transactions into the accounting systems (MYOB AccountRight)
– Manage accounts receivable and payable function
– Reconcile bank and intercompany transactions
– Reconcile credit card and petty cash transactions
– Office administration tasks including answering phone calls, documents filing and office supplies ordering
– Ad-hoc tasks as required
– A qualification in accountancy and/or prior accounting experience
– Property-related industry experience desired, but not required
– Exceptional attention to detail
– High level of discretion and ability to exercise confidentiality
– Well-developed communication skills
– Efficient organisational skills, including time management, prioritising and managing workload
– Demonstrated commitment to teamwork
– Computer literacy, specifically in the Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Words & Outlook)
– Punctuality, meet deadlines, professionally presented
– Market remuneration based on an annual full-time package of $50,000 to $55,000 plus super, paid pro rata at three days per week
– Generous employment benefits
– Ongoing training and mentorship provided
– Scope for a full-time role if desired
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Carman Choke via email@example.com.
There are currently no other available opportunities at Landream.
However, you can submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be kept of file for consideration when an opportunity does become available.